- A tour of the Oh Joy! studio
- Background from Joy of her history and experience as a freelance graphic designer and as a Creative Director who now hires a variety of freelancers
- An opportunity to meet and connect with other creative freelancers
- Whether you're a photographer, graphic designer, illustrator, prop stylist, videographer, or another type of creative freelancer, you'll get a detailed breakdown and steps from Joy of how to pitch your freelance work including:
- How to figure out your ideal clients
- How to make your website and work appeal to them
- How to get the freelance work you really want to be doing
- How to find out who to contact
- What to send potential clients to stand out from the rest
- What to say in your cold pitch
- Making sure you're charging what you are worth
- Pivoting your freelance work when you're ready for a change
- Q&A session for Joy to answer any of your business questions
- And more...
The workshop will be held at the Oh Joy! Studio on the East side of Los Angeles. Address will be emailed to all attendees in advance. Please make sure you are available on this date as there are no cancellations or refunds.
*When you purchase a spot in our workshop, you will be offered an opportunity to sign up for a one-on-one business coaching session with Joy at a special discounted rate. You can wait and use that one-hour session for detailed feedback on your progress post workshop if you choose!